A List of Smells
In no particular order, I don’t like the smell of:
- rubbing alcohol,
- rose (but the tea-rose kind of rose, I like the sweet-smelling kind of rose),
- bacon (but only in the context of not wanting my home or clothes to smell like bacon, it’s perfect-smelling while it’s cooking and being eaten),
- musk, and
- hospitals/nursing homes,
In no particular order, I do like the smell of:
- William’s cologne on his skin,
- Nicholas room,
- Tobin’s skin,
- Citrus with grapefruit topping the list,
- Pumpkin pie spice (but only in the fall and winter),
- Baking (anything),
- Nicholas’ and Tobin’s heads when the sun has warmed their hair
I love the smell of gardenias. I don’t like the smell of schools; you know, the kind with the smelly cafeterias.
Ellen- I’ve decided we can still be friends as long as you never send me gardenias or related products.
I AGREE WITH THE SCHOOL THING!!!! then again i’m a student, school = not exactly my favorite place!