Mighty Job Hunter!
I love my job. I mean, I really, really love it. My colleagues are amazing, I do creative work, I feel like I’m making a difference to the people in my community, and I am good at my work. But here I am, looking for another job.
It’s a strange feeling to be looking, I feel like I’m cheating on an wonderful spouse. Despite that cheaty feeling, I’m looking for another awesome job, this time in Austin.
Here are some things I look for in a new job (in no particular order):
- Located in the general Austin area (I want to live with my husband!),
- I want to write and create,
- I want to make a difference in my community,
- I want to have fun at work,
- I want to work in Public Relations, Social Media, or Marketing, and
- I want to be excited to go to work every day.
If you’d like to pass my information on to someone, feel free to share my LinkedIn profile (www.linkedin.com/in/sherrycarrsmith)
You can also pass along my information from my About.Me page (www.about.me/sherrycarrsmith)
Leaving your job while you still love it is the perfect time to leave. Good luck!
Ann~Thanks for stopping by, you are completely right! So…know anyone in Austin? 🙂