This layout may end up being one of my favorites in Tobin’s first year book. And it doesn’t even have a picture of him on it! It chronicles, briefly, the road to choosing Tobin’s name (the story makes me smile every time I think of it). It also features photos of my paternal grandfather and William’s paternal grandfather, both of whom were awesome men.
The idea for this layout is a total scraplift from a layout published in Scrapbooks, Etc. (R.I.P. my favorite scrapping magazine). The design is by Lisa Truesdell and was published in August 2011. If you aren’t familiar with Lisa’s scrapbooking, you should check her out.
- Die Cut With A View glitter dots patterned cardstock
- Solid green and cream colored cardstock from my scrap stash
- Studio G ink around the edges of the journalling areas
- Rub-on letters by Reminisce in “Swinger”
- Washi tape from Freckled Fawn
- Sharpie fine-point marker
Have you scrapped a layout about your child’s name?